Dawn Theme: How to remove the Add-to-Cart popup

_hwi
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi,

I'm using the new Dawn theme. I just wanted to ask for some help on how to remove the popup when the customer clicks the add-to-cart button from a certain product page. I want it to go directly on the cart summary page without any popup. Thank you.bandicam 2021-09-06 17-48-04-566.jpg

0 Likes
himanshuhkm
Explorer
56 4 5

Hi @_hwi 

Look into the Theme Setting there will be an option for the hide the popup

if you have any problem please provide your store url i will send access request to your store and i can look into for free

thank you

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want a shopify store or custom changes on store Hire me.
Feel free to contact me on hk.maurya1981@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Founder - MR Software Labs
0 Likes

@_hwi 
kindly Share your Site url.
so i will check and fix it.

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Buy me a coffee ☕ Donate Us
0 Likes
RC7
Excursionist
18 1 2

I'm also wondering the same.

This doesn't seem to be something that can be deactivated in the theme customizer, or at least I didn't find the option.

0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3136 196 578

@_hwi , @RC7 is a reported feature https://github.com/Shopify/dawn/issues/650 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
RC7
Excursionist
18 1 2

@PaulNewton Maybe I'm misunderstanding the reported feature but I think the peson says that they want this feature and not the ability to disable it, no?

0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3136 196 578

@RC7 wrote:

@PaulNewton Maybe I'm misunderstanding the reported feature but I think the peson says that they want this feature and not the ability to disable it, no?

Your probably right it's poorly written, so 90/10 it's either since the feature is in already in the theme though they could also mean a cart drawer /sigh.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
yahye
4 0 0

I have the same problem too for a while now, tried doing myself but didn't work

0 Likes
foamingmonkey
Tourist
3 0 1

there is an easy way and a complex way. For the easy way to click assets go to component-cart-notification.css locate the cart-notification.active and change the visibility to hidden. The more complex way is to simply get rid of all the cart-notification liquid files but I haven't had time to test that so make sure you backup your theme !!! 

RC7
Excursionist
18 1 2

Hi @foamingmonkey 

Thanks so much! That does work, but the issue is it doesn't redirect me to cart. I think I forgot to mention that, but the idea is to send the user to the cart page from the product page when he clicks the ATC button. How can I achieve that?

0 Likes