Dawn theme - Image banner - button border color

Solved
Myellagroup
Excursionist
24 0 2

Hi All,

I would like to change the border colour of the buttons into black. Below is the code I typed. However, the border colour doesn't change for some reason. I'm new to liquid. Can anyone help me with this please?

.button {
font-weight: 500;
color: #000000;
border-color: #000000;
background-color: #00000000;

Store url: https://eaoz1b83k81muggb-15517073.shopifypreview.com

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

This is an accepted solution.

@Myellagroup 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.button{box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 2px #000 !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

This is an accepted solution.

@Myellagroup 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.button{box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 2px #000 !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Myellagroup
Excursionist
24 0 2
Hi @dmwwebartisan 

Thanks a lot! It worked.

If you don't mind could you also help me with my other topic please?

Dawn theme - Multicolumn section - Adding a hyperlink to each column:
https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/dawn-theme-multicolumn-section-adding-a-hyperlink-to-...

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

@Myellagroup 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert