Dawn theme - Image with text configuration

David308
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

I want the image in the "image with text" slide to remain the same size regardless of the length of the text, while the text should adjust according to its length. Additionally, I would like the text to expand more horizontally as needed.

A similar setting can be found in the "Debutify" template's "Image with text" layout.

Replies 4 (4)

Alok_Kasgar
Shopify Partner
112 26 22

Hi @David308 

Can you share reference URL which design you wants?

Alok Kasgar
If helpful, please Like and Accept this Solution to help others too | Email: alokasgar@gmail.com
David308
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi, 

https://cleanywith.myshopify.com/products/beauty-of-joseon-revive-serum-ginseng-snail-mucin-revitali...

Password: naldea

Here is example how it looks like in debutify store:

David308_0-1679489837611.png

Alok_Kasgar
Shopify Partner
112 26 22

Hi @David308 
For this case I can create options in backend for adjustment the width of both section. So you can set width of both section like left 70%(text) and right 30%(image) or any other width value too depend on your content. Hope this solution will works.

Alok Kasgar
If helpful, please Like and Accept this Solution to help others too | Email: alokasgar@gmail.com
David308
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi @Alok_Kasgar ,

maybe it can help. Here are the actual settings. As you can see the image is deformed because the text on the left side is too long (dawn theme). My idea is that the image doesn't deform and stays in normal sizes, like in the previous image I sent (debutify theme). 

David308_0-1679560438051.png

If you can provide me the backend adjustment I will be really grateful. 

Thank you.