Solved

Dawn theme linebreaks words before they are fully written. Any way to stop that from happening?

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

Hey, here is my issue, the word "scandinavian" is split before its fully written. Which it obviously should'nt do, and because of my lack of coding skills I struggle to figure out how I can stop this from happening.

Any kind soul that is experienced to fix this?

Capture.JPG

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@mikery 

Add code Your assets/base.css bottom of the file.

@media screen and (max-width: 749px){
.h0 {font-size: 3.2rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@mikery 

Add code Your assets/section-image-banner.css bottom of the file.

.banner__heading { margin-bottom: 0; font-size: 2rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

Hi again friend!

I am using an app called " Fontify" to help me change fonts on different locations and their respective properties e.g letter-spacing and such. 

I wrote: letter-spacing: 0.4em; which I took from my Canva preview because I have no idea how welse I was gonna do it. For H1 and H2 tags. Is 0.4em causing the issue? Like how can I stop this from happening because as you can see it happens here as well. This time, the text can't be seen on some screens.

Capture.JPG

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

UPDATE

The odd thing is that with the 0.4em, with my Iphone 12 Pro Max, I can see everything pretty fine. But the text doesn't scale well on other screens

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@mikery 

Please add previous provided css and check site on mobile.

Thanks!

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

Seems to work a little better now but there are still some phones that don't see this properly:

mikery_0-1636455361506.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@mikery 

Add code Your assets/component-image-with-text.css bottom of the file.

.image-with-text__heading { font-size: 2.2rem !important;   text-align: center;}
}

Thanks!

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

You my friend are a legend, If I wish to make the font a little bigger, would it work after these edits you gave me?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@mikery 

incrase font using code  like this 

font-size: 2.2rem !important; 

Replace to

font-size: 2.5rem !important; 

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

Ughh. same issue here 

mikery_0-1636456120234.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@mikery 

Add code Your assets/base.css bottom of the file.

.h0 {font-size: 3.2rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

Thank you!

I tweaked it to 3.0rem and it works fine now ❤️