Dawn theme - main cart continue shopping

gauravt
Visitor
1 0 1

Greetings,

I need some help figuring out the url redirect when customer clicks on continue shopping from the cart. I have tried changing the HTML code in the edit code section for Dawn theme, but it is not making any difference at all. I have included a screenshot. I would be really helpful if someone can help me understand why the HTML script change is not working.

Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@gauravt 

Please share your store URL and a screenshot of what you want!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Toorbia
Shopify Partner
142 18 33

@gauravthi,

Depending on your theme, search the code referring to the link on card.

This example for a return link:

<a href="{{ routes.all_products_collection_url }}" class="text-link text-link--accent">
{{ 'cart.general.continue_shopping' | t }}
</a>

- I recommend placing your page address for a better understanding of your problem and proposing a solution.

- If I solved your question, click Accept as a solution
-for custom solutions contact me by mail | henrijeair@gmail.com

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

Hi @gauravt 

Please follow the instructions below to change the link for the continue shopping in Dawn theme.

1. From you Admin page, go to Online store > Themes > Click the three dots on the theme you want to edit > Edit code
2. Go to Section folder and open the main-cart-items.liquid file
3. Find the two {{ routes.all_products_collection_url }}, and change it to the link you want

See image for reference

made4Uo_0-1685725527528.png

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!