Dawn theme product view bug

eldean0
Excursionist
49 0 8

Has anyone got a fix for the product pages in the dawn theme not showing even numbers as you scroll trough the pages of collections? 

It will show a couple of pages fine then you'll get to a page and the products stop 2 or 3 spaces from where they should making you think that's all the products but there is actually another page after that, I believe that and the product number count is incorrect when displaying on the theme.  And i heard these issues are known, but not yet fixed?

Replies 6 (6)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7006 1324 1349

Hi @eldean0m,

Could you share your store URL?

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

eldean0
Excursionist
49 0 8

www.Paddyspatches.com

thank you . 

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7006 1324 1349

Hi, did you check setup in your Online store > Themes > Customize > Dropdown menu > Collections > select collection template that you got the issue > Product grid Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 14.19.09.png

- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.

eldean0
Excursionist
49 0 8

Yes nothing fixes it. 

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7006 1324 1349

Make sure you click Save after changing setting and do it for all collection templates if you are not just have only Default collection.

eldean0
Excursionist
49 0 8

Have you experienced this issue? Can you provide a step by step fix for this.  It seems as though issue exists for some others.  I tired have expert fix it but they could not find the issue yet.