Dawn Theme - Removing text transparency from Image Banner Section

Maro33
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello!

As in the topic: Image Banner Section has a Heading Block and Text Block. It appears that Text Block has some transparency adjusted to the text that makes it less visible. Is there any chance to remove this transparency? And is there any chance to edit the color of Heading Block and Text Block?

Thanks in advance!

Replies 8 (8)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25061 2509 9072

@Maro33 

yes please check theme setting may be allow or

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2237 3078

@Maro33 

Please share your store URL. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2238 565 1373

hello @Maro33 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
190 17 67

Hey @Maro33,

You can modify the color using the background option. And you can change the transparency using the "Image overlay opacity" option.

SagarikaDas_0-1634618024536.png

Sagarika Das | iCart Team

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Maro33
Tourist
4 0 3

Thank you for your answer.

Settings in the Image Banner section are allowing only to edit the placement of the text. I can edit the color of this too: Theme settings >>> Colors >>> Secondary Colors >>> Text, but this option is changing the color in many elements across the theme (and not the opacity) so it's useless for me.

I need the option to edit code and manage color and opacity in this text window:

text.JPG

Now, even the color section is the same for Heading, Text, and Buttons the Text and Buttons have uneditable transparency and are less visible:

text 2.JPG

Any chance to do that?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25061 2509 9072

@Maro33 

yes please share store url!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Maro33
Tourist
4 0 3

There is no point to share the store URL.

This is a problem with the default setting in Dawn 2.0 theme. If someone could help all he/she needs to do is just open this theme.

I hope someone can help me.

Maro33
Tourist
4 0 3

Thank you for the answer.

These options are changing the background, not the text.