Solved

Dawn theme share button on product not showing social media sharing

daniela76
Tourist
4 1 2

Hi, I use Dawn theme and social sharing button is not present on product. Can I add it? if yes, how can I add social media share button on every product page? thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

daniela76
Tourist
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

@KetanKumar @Marudhu25 @Yes, but it shares only on email,  WhatsApp, devices, then you have to click "more" and Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook appear, I find this quite un-easy from customers view, nowadays the social media sharing should be the most important feature of product sold online. If there isn't an easier way it doesn't matter. I'll change theme soon. Thank you.

@daniela76 wrote:

Hi, I use Dawn theme and social sharing button is not present on product. Can I add it? if yes, how can I add social media share button on every product page? thank you

View solution in original post

Replies 19 (19)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@daniela76 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

your enable sharing option on product page theme customization option?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Marudhu25
Tourist
7 0 7

Hi Ketan,

I'm also facing the same issue. I couldn't find any sharing option in theme customization. Only the URL box for different social media is there under social media section. Please help.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Marudhu25 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Marudhu25
Tourist
7 0 7

Hi Ketan,

Thanks for responding. My store URL is https://www.storeatdoorworld.com  . The password to enter the store is maytha . Store not opened yet. I'm in the building phase.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Marudhu25 

can you please add your social media link in theme setting 

Marudhu25
Tourist
7 0 7

Hi Ketan,

Yes, I've added Facebook and Instagram links. You can see them displayed in the footer. But on the product page, it is not coming.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Marudhu25 

you have enable on theme setting on product page?

Marudhu25
Tourist
7 0 7

Hi Ketan,

How and where to enable that?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Marudhu25 

yes please go to >> edit code >>> theme customization >> open any product >> check left side product page section 

Marudhu25
Tourist
7 0 7

Hi Ketan, Sorry, I couldn't find this. Can you tell me the exact path from the start or any images to show?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Marudhu25 

sorry for that issue i have download dawn fresh this latest code doesn't provide that one 

Sparkle
4 0 0

Hello, So it is best to use an app for this as it is not there anymore or is there code that can be added? Thank you

Sparkle
4 0 0

I mean the social sharing icons on the product & blog pages?

daniela76
Tourist
4 1 2
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
komalkhubani
Explorer
75 0 22

Hi @KetanKumar, I am facing the same issue. Can you please help?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@komalkhubani 

sorry for that you have try above guide us 

daniela76
Tourist
4 1 2
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>

daniela76
Tourist
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

@KetanKumar @Marudhu25 @Yes, but it shares only on email,  WhatsApp, devices, then you have to click "more" and Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook appear, I find this quite un-easy from customers view, nowadays the social media sharing should be the most important feature of product sold online. If there isn't an easier way it doesn't matter. I'll change theme soon. Thank you.

@daniela76 wrote:

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1649 139 170

Hi @daniela76 ,

Please refer to the below video to implement the same on product pages.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee