Dawn Theme : Show discount % on the discounted products in collection page and product page

Rabihsharara
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi Members:) 

Can any one help on how i can show the discount % as i can only see the original proce and compare price but i want to show how much you are saving in the dawn theme.

Regards

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Rabihsharara 

https://liquify.design/shopify-developer-guide-display-percentage-discount-shopify/

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Jesse90
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi 🙂 

Please can you share with me where I need to place the code to display the discount percentage in the collection and product pages?

Thanks in advance 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Jesse90 

yes as you like that code work collection and product page as well

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

agustinsacco
Shopify Partner
13 0 2

Hi @Rabihsharara , I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but this app Codeboost I use let's you promote discount codes across your website really well. You can add custom messages including the percentage the discount code will apply on the eligible produxts

Description from marketplace:

Codeboost will allow you to display badges and messages above eligible products in the collections page, product page and cart page. Additionally you can only show these promotions selectively and privately to specific customers!

Hopefully this helps!

Jesse90
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi 🙂

Did you ever figure out how to do this?

I too am using the Dawn theme and would like to know how to show discount percentage 🙂

Thanks in advance