Debut - adding background to Rich Text section

Solved
AG0103
Excursionist
23 0 13

Hey, I'm having trouble with the code. Are you able to help?

www.flawlessfitnessapparel.com

pw: flawless

0 Likes

Hey AG0103

Please explain your issue ? with screenshot.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
AG0103
Excursionist
23 0 13

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 1.21.25 AM.png

 I want to change the background color of this rich text section to #ff99a9

0 Likes
div#shopify-section-162734095991dadedc {
    background: #ff99a9;
    padding-bottom: 52px;
}
div#shopify-section-162732854933ad21df {
    padding: 14px 0;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
AG0103
Excursionist
23 0 13

Thank you, that worked. One last question, how can I reduce the spacing here.

I want to reduce the spacing between the bottom of the be bold banner and the top of the new arrivals section.

In the second pic, I want to reduce the spacing between the bottom of the be beautiful banner and the top of the pink section.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 1.59.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 1.59.52 AM.png

  

0 Likes
div#shopify-section-collection {
    padding: 15px;
}
@media only screen and(max-width:768px){
div#shopify-section-16263012317c6dc2f5 {
    padding: 11px 0;
}
}

Add these css too

Note : If you are havng 768px media already then no need to add extra. Just add css in it.

0 Likes
AG0103
Excursionist
23 0 13

The code to reduce the space between the be beautiful banner and pink section under it on mobile did not work.

0 Likes
@media only screen and(max-width:749px){
div#shopify-section-1626225960a81ac0bb {
    padding: 0;
}
div#shopify-section-collection {
    padding-top: 10px;
}
}
0 Likes