Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello guys! I would love to Hotten up my cart and checkout to look more appealing, got no ideas so far, do you? Would love to edit a better looking D...
Author Avatar
I have a slide show with 5 images on my home page. It auto rotates and works fine on desktop view, but when I switch it to mobile it disappears (see b...
Author Avatar
Hello! I need inspiration and tips and input!! i know you guys are GREAT! at this stuff.. the thing is, my products looks like this. and im kinda happ...
Author Avatar
Need help centering the logo text above the navigationURL is www.thehomeinterior.com.au
Author Avatar
It works on every page except for the home page on desktop my site:www.inspirelightwork.com
Author Avatar
Hello,im trying to update a variant metafield if the inventory for location "ecommerce" is equal to 0. Is there anywat to do it? i cand find the way t...
Author Avatar
I have created a landing page to collect emails for a campaign... and the email pop up is popping up on this page... I need to restrict this pop up fr...
Author Avatar
I'm having trouble changing the color of bolded text and buttons on my website. For clarification: I did not build the site originally, but have been ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm having some issues since I created a new App to work locally on my original App that is already on Production. Yesterday, I requested...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm experiencing an issue with my online shop (creaddictive.fr). When I add a product to my cart, the item counter fails to update. I have to refr...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am seeking assistance to identify when a product has "Continue selling when out of stock" is enabled/true. that way I can then add a tag for th...
Author Avatar
Need help removing the underline decoration of hyperlinks on Impulse theme. Have tried with CSS using text-decoration:none !important and also border-...
Author Avatar
Instructions provided in documentation for viewing error logs do not work. I need to view the structure of my cart input line to do some operations on...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to remove the discount added to an abandoned product upon checkout? When I add the discount code on checkout and leave the checkout pag...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! I have a question. I've set up collapsible rows on my product pages, but there are some products where I don't want them. However, when ...
Author Avatar
I just updated my theme to enable the new "send as gift" Gift Card feature, so I am designing the emails on Klaviyo and then exporting the HTML code t...
Author Avatar
Hello to all,so im facing a issue on my theme called dawn about fonts.I added heading fonts Poppins and body font Lora.It changes itself on product pa...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am getting an internal error when calling the productVariantAppendMedia mutation. I contacted support about a month ago, but unfortunately...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am struggling to figure out how to remove this social media icons on my website, I already contacted the theme developer and they told me that ...
Author Avatar
Hello 1. I want to add photos to the variations as in the image. I use the Be Yours theme.