Debut - Make debut theme slideshow section whole image clickable

stephenandmarc
4 0 0

Hey,

I want to make an image on slideshow (DEBUT theme) to be clickable instead of having a shop now button. 

Also, when I upload an image to a slideshow section on debut, that image is kinda zoomed in and it's not the whole image.. Is there any solution to this? 

Thanks in advance, I would appreciate any kind of help. 

Replies 2 (2)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hey, @stephenandmarc.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to make the entire image clickable on the Slideshow for your Debut theme. Since you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

As for the images being zoomed in, this is a theme feature by design that provides support for responsive images. Responsive images are images that respond to the size of screen on which they’re being displayed. So, your high resolution images will be just right regardless of the device. While disabling the responsive images isn't something that we're able to support; however, to help you with selecting the images to work with this feature, we've got some best practices for slideshows, image banners, and hero images

I'd love to know when our Theme Support can help you with the Slideshow customization. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Frank47
7 0 0

Hi there, I hope you are doing well. I reviewed your requirements and completely understand what actually you want. Yes there is a solution to that I am ready to start the work as soon as you respond