Debut: move footer shop name

Solved
Aighard
Excursionist
33 0 4

Is there a way to move the name more or less as in the attached image? And even better, is it possible to reduce the footer height? https://aighard.com

Sin título-1.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Marty
Shopify Staff
441 67 87

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Aighard.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to provide some further insight into this. This may be something our Themes team can take a look into helping you out with, however, there are some things you would need to consider moving forward. Before reaching out to our Theme's team, the changes you want to make would need to serve a clear business purpose. It is important that our Theme Support is aware of the impact you hope these potential changes will have on your business. If there is a specific and clear business purpose that you believe this change will add to your shop, I would recommend reaching out to our live support to look into this customization further.

You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. If this request is simply an idea that you believe will approve the aesthetics of your shop, this would not be something our Theme's team would be able to help out with. In that case, one of our friendly community members may be able to offer some suggestions. Alternatively, you could always reach out to a Shopify Expert with this. Since this is considered the next step for you to take in this situation, I will go ahead and mark this as the solution for this topic for the benefit of others who may stumble upon it. 

I hope this helps you out moving forward, feel free to reach back out here should you have any questions! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Marty
Shopify Staff
441 67 87

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Aighard.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to provide some further insight into this. This may be something our Themes team can take a look into helping you out with, however, there are some things you would need to consider moving forward. Before reaching out to our Theme's team, the changes you want to make would need to serve a clear business purpose. It is important that our Theme Support is aware of the impact you hope these potential changes will have on your business. If there is a specific and clear business purpose that you believe this change will add to your shop, I would recommend reaching out to our live support to look into this customization further.

You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. If this request is simply an idea that you believe will approve the aesthetics of your shop, this would not be something our Theme's team would be able to help out with. In that case, one of our friendly community members may be able to offer some suggestions. Alternatively, you could always reach out to a Shopify Expert with this. Since this is considered the next step for you to take in this situation, I will go ahead and mark this as the solution for this topic for the benefit of others who may stumble upon it. 

I hope this helps you out moving forward, feel free to reach back out here should you have any questions! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post