Debut- Need to add slider to product page that doesn't have the upload feature

MattSmith1
Excursionist
23 0 9

Hello,

I am trying to add a slider to my debut theme product pages to show a picture of the different color frame swatches we provide.  My main photo has an upload feature to input a custom image. I am wondering if someone can help me add the slider but on the second image, remove the upload feature?  Here is one of my product pages, let me know what you guys think.

https://www.thewoodgrainframe.com/products/hardwood-collection Use password- Matt

Thanks,

Matt

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@MattSmith1 

yes please try this code

https://codepen.io/Turqueso/pen/rNNzpwb.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
MattSmith1
Excursionist
23 0 9

Thanks @KetanKumar, but where exactly do I add it in my code?  Should I use the CSS somewhere specifically? I would need it for my 2 product pages.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@MattSmith1 

thanks for update these code modification css, product page liuide code and JavaScript file if are not able to code please don't try live theme please create live  duplicate theme then try or you have hire shopify expert or me!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing