Solved

How can I change my product page images to a slider?

j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

Hello,

I'm looking to change my product page's images to a slider instead of the static thumbnail images. I have not found any working solutions so far

www.buggie-huggie.myshopify.com

Accepted Solution (1)
j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

This is an accepted solution.

Replies 6 (6)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hello, @j1419.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to change the product images to a slider/carousel. You can use a third-party app, like Image Slider | Carousel | POWR, to replace the static product images. If you need any assistance with this app, the app developer is always available to assist you - you can reach out to them directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

I've also taken a look at your website and I think it looks great! I love the variety of sections on the homepage. However, would removing the "Powered by Shopify" message be something that interests you? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

I'd prefer something that could be integrated into the code. But I will take a look at the app

j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

I am still looking for a solution for this. Would really like to not use apps

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Greetings, @j1419.

Thank you for following up! 

It is possible to create an image slider or carousel through custom coding. However, as this level of custom coding is not supported by our design policy, you can consider hiring a developer to assist you with this. If you need help finding a developer for your store, then I'd recommend taking a look at our directory of certified developers on Shopify Experts. 

I'd also be happy to leave this thread open and see if anyone from the Community can assist you with this or provide further value to your request! 

j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

This is an accepted solution.

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hey, @j1419.

Thanks so much for sharing this solution!

I'm glad to see that there are custom solutions available from the community and it looks great on your product page - I'll be sure to save that thread for others who may also be looking to create a slider for their product page. 

That being said, would removing the "Powered by Shopify" message from the footer be something that interests you? Also, do you have a marketing plan for your shop?