Debut Search Not working On Mobile

Solved
kemmieg
Excursionist
21 2 3

I've done a search through the community to see if there was something to resolve the issue I'm having with the search in the debut theme. On desktop it works fine but on mobile something is keeping the search page from linking to the correct product. If you click on the link from the search dropdown it works fine but if you click the magnifying glass to show the search results page you are unable to select any items except for the last item on mobile.

Here is the link to the site https://h647ygj28yom4jzw-25351686.shopifypreview.com

Thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Trevor
Community Moderator
3114 404 634

This is an accepted solution.

@kemmieg 

Are you manually searching your question/issue after you have logged in? If yes, what are you searching for? You could also try these steps using Google Chrome Incognito mode. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3114 404 634

@kemmieg 

As you're using a Shopify free theme, our Theme Support team can help investigate this for you. They will need to know the following: 

• What device you're using 
  • The OS version of your device
  • What browser you're using and if you can replicate the issue on other devices 
  • The version of the browser (i.e. are you using the most updated version or an older version)
  • When you first noticed this change? Has it always been there or is this a recent issue?

You can contact Shopify support by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results.

kemmieg
Excursionist
21 2 3

I'd like to log into support but it's not letting me. I clicked the help center link and when it asked which store I chose the store and then it took me right back to the general support page. Is there another way to get in touch with support?

Thank You

Trevor
Community Moderator
3114 404 634

This is an accepted solution.

@kemmieg 

Are you manually searching your question/issue after you have logged in? If yes, what are you searching for? You could also try these steps using Google Chrome Incognito mode. 

View solution in original post

kemmieg
Excursionist
21 2 3

I was able to get there.

Thank you