Debut Theme: Add to Cart button on homepage/collection pages

Solved
cdanielc
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi,

This question has been raised a few times, but I can't get it up and working (outdated posts?) and I have an additional question regarding the design. 

As I am using Debut theme there is by default no "add to cart" button below the products on the homepage/collection pages. I would like to add an "add to cart" button in the same style as if you would create a Buy button for an external site  (Sales Channels > Buy button > Create a buy button). Please find an image below.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

Buy buttonBuy button

Replies 77 (77)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24945 2500 9043

@cabecitadenovia 

yes please try and modification this code

https://gist.github.com/marioloncarek/93c8aaf2c9e2f29054b70e1c69105ae2

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
cabecitadenovia
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks!

Where i have to put that code? at the bottom part of product-card-grid.liquid ?

Kalimatusa
Tourist
3 0 3

The issue still there. When you add to cart, it navigates you to the cart page. Is it possible to add to cart without leaving the page we are in and continue shopping?

epictofu
2 0 1

Thank you, my store url is epictofu.com

The Add to cart button is working well. However, when clicked, it takes the shopper to their cart. I'd like for them to stay on their current page.

Thanks so much,

Jenn

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24945 2500 9043

@epictofu 

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/narrative-theme-add-to-cart-on-collection-template/td...

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
James_Womack
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello @KetanKumar ! I am hoping that you can help me. We are using the DEBUT theme, and cannot add the Add To Cart button to the individual product pages. We do not want it in the homepage or in the collection, just in the individual product pages. Is there any way to do this? Thank you so much for your help in advance. Our shop is www.calquepress.com  

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24945 2500 9043

@James_Womack 

sorry for any issue can you please share more details or screenshot what do you need?