this is the website link:
we notice some on some phones, the Header Menu are not working, like some links within are not clickable.
Can anyone help out how to fix this issue?
Thank you so much for the respond. So like the images i have attach, some people experience the header menu list are not showing. Sometimes it will eventually load after a long while. Everything else loads quite immediately but it's always the header menu seems to load really slow.
Hi, sorry for the delayed response, without being able to replicate the issue it's difficult to help - the menu works fine on multiple mobile devices here in the UK.
The best thing to do is to try to find what may be causing the issue, a few questions you might consider:
• Is it android or apple devices or both?
• Only on older phones or new phones?
• Is it using a specific browser causing the issue?
• Any extensions installed?
• Mobile or wifi internet connection?
• Is that connection slow?
• Is it only a problem in your location? (In which case CDN location or IP may be causing an issue)
Also I noticed on your screen shots that the money converter app isn't loaded yet, and on the second screen shot there appears to be a text box - what is the text box?