Debut Theme HELP

LIndsay_Lou
1 0 0

I am working with the Debut template and I am very confused with the additional pages I add. Are you not able to use any of the design blocks on pages that you use on the Homepage? Is the only way to add pictures, etc. to the pages to do it through here: 

pages.jpg

Reply 1 (1)
Mac
Shopify Staff
172 17 23

Hi, @LIndsay_Lou

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand that you are looking for some clarification on how to edit your pages on the Debut Theme. This theme uses Static sections that appear in predetermined locations in your online store and  be removed or rearranged without editing the actual code. In this case, you have a few options to complete your request. One being, reaching out to Shopify Support and submitting a design request to determine if our development team can assist you with this customization. If so, feel free to reach out to our Help Center and we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. If your request is not eligible, then I recommend speaking with Shopify Experts. This is a marketplace that connects you to professionals in a variety of fields related to your e-commerce business. Doing so will allow you to outline your exact requirements and specifications. If you would like to know more about finding the right Expert, please click here. Another suggestion would be downloading an app like PageFly Landing Page Builder as this allows you to implement these changes directly onto your theme. You can also take a look at similar apps here and see which one works best for you.

Alternatively, you can change your theme to the newly added Dawn Theme created by Shopify. This is a modern and flexible theme that allows you to move around sections on your Pages, just like on the homepage. In addition, this theme offers a great view of your product images right out of the box. Check out our Help Center document here to learn more to see if this theme is right for you!

I'd love to know more about your business! What type of page are you looking to add? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog