Debut theme: How do I add a hover animation over gallery images?

NicholeE
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi there, I'd love to add a hover animation over my gallery images on the homepage. Can someone assist?

Section: Shop Master Laster (Half Way Down)

Replies 7 (7)
ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
76 5 11

What kind of hover animation are you looking for?

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .
NicholeE
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi there @ProfitLabs ,

Thanks for the quick response. Something simple like a simple shading or something. See example below.

See Example (Fade In Text): https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_image_overlay.asp

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
76 5 11

Hi @NicholeE ,

shouldn't be a problem, but I would need collaborator access to your store.

- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .
NicholeE
Tourist
9 0 4

@ProfitLabs Thank you, what email do I add?

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
76 5 11

sent you a collab request from my partner account.

Bang_T_
Shopify Partner
8 2 3

Hi @NicholeE

need to be custom this section to add text field and changes some css

Bang T.
Shopify Lover
NicholeE
Tourist
9 0 4

@ProfitLabs Hi There, Thanks for being willing but I figured it out. I just needed to add the link and it was already in the theme. Thanks anyway!