DEBUT theme 'Image-bar' section not showing up on custom page

NixPlixDix
Excursionist
33 0 11

Hi,

i hope somebody can tell me why "image-bar" section is not showing up on a page.
It doesnt even come up as an error like the blog post liquid.

Help!

https://adk-latvia-2.myshopify.com

password: eaxuck

Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 14.00.23.pngScreenshot 2021-11-12 at 13.59.42.png

Replies 8 (8)

NixPlixDix
Excursionist
33 0 11

Ok, i did manage to copy the 'image-bar' section code and make a new template with the same code, but now the images are not in the width of th epage but fixed, can someone help me correct the width?

Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 14.14.13.pngScreenshot 2021-11-12 at 14.13.56.png

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

Could you share the page link , so that I can help you better?

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
NixPlixDix
Excursionist
33 0 11
ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

your storefront is password protected , would need the password as well

- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
NixPlixDix
Excursionist
33 0 11

I did list the page and password in the original post 🙂

password: eaxuck

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

I am not sure if this possible through theme editor, but if you comfortable with code please update your theme.scss file with

.page-width {
    max-width: 100vw !important;
}
NixPlixDix
Excursionist
33 0 11

Wouldnt that change the page width for the entire webpage? What should i do if i need for a specific template page?

Kind regards.

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

add a new class to that page template on the same div that has page-width class, then update the theme.scss.liquid file with the same code for example

.page-width-custom {
    max-width: 100vw !important;
}