Solved

Debut Theme - Product Image Slider/Carousel

j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

Hello,

Has anyone been successful in making a slider or carousel for the product images on Debut? I have seen it done with the Dawn theme but I can't find anything for Debut. 

A slider like this would be great

j1419_0-1641424758240.png

Accepted Solution (1)
j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

This is an accepted solution.

Replies 7 (7)

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

Hi @j1419,

There is a very good article by @Diego_ezfy on the community that has detailed instructions on it, you can refer to it: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/debut-theme-solution-to-swipe-images-on-the-product-p...

Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

Hi @LitCommerce,

I was looking for an option that I could code into my site that didn't require purchasing something. Thanks

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

Hi @j1419,

'purchasing': What does it mean? I checked the manual and they don't ask to 'purchasing' anything.

Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

@LitCommerce The links in the post take you to a website to purchase it for $15

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

Hi @j1419,

Sorry, I didn't notice it. But this is really a complicated request, so it will be difficult for someone to guide you in detail. Because it needs to change a lot in terms of JS, CSS and Liquid.

Hope it is clear to you.

j1419
Shopify Partner
49 2 17

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LitCommerce after much searching. I finally found a solution! Thanks for helping

Solved: Debut Theme - Solution to swipe images on the product page (Mobile & Desktop) 2021 - Shopify...

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

Hi @j1419,

Congratulation. I checked the manual, it's perfect, there's only one detail and this is really important.

When you change variants, it won't be able to change product image by variants, only this is difficult and that's why I can't guide you in detail.