Debut Theme thumbnail sliders shifted positions on new product template.

Jose13
Shopify Partner
122 1 13

So I learned liquid, html, css and js to customize my store. I created a landing page (made out of several sections) where I embeded a new product template for a product with the intention to make a more visually-juicy landing page, but somehow, the thumbnail slider buttons are not in the proper position. I've been trying to find with chrome dev tools what rule to change on css but can't just get it right. I will attach a screenshot and the link to the landing is this one (you have to scroll till you find the product template): Link to the landing page

Does anybody have some idea of what to change to fix this? Also, please feel free to throw some feedback on the landing page design, UI and functionality!

landing-lill.JPG

Replies 3 (3)

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 736

Hi @Jose13,

I checked and did you change it? https://i.imgur.com/5xaxhTi.png

Please send the product link, I will check it.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
Jose13
Shopify Partner
122 1 13

It is ok on the default product template, but not on the new one. The specific product is the one linked on the first post, here's that link: https://coolpebbles.com/products/lillipot This is the product displaying the problem.

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 736

Please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Assets > theme.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:

.thumbnails-wrapper .thumbnails-slider__prev{
  position: absolute;
  z-index: 99;
  top: 54%;
  left: -40px;
  transform: translateY(-50%);
}
.thumbnails-wrapper .thumbnails-slider__next{
  position: absolute;
  z-index: 99;
  top: 54%;
  right: -40px;
  transform: translateY(-50%);
}

Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!