Debut theme - white on png images turns light grey

Moretjessy
Tourist
4 0 1

The color white of a png image turns light grey when I download it in the Debut theme (it’s actually still white in the image preview, but not on the actual site).

How can I ensure that the colors on images that I wish to use remain unaltered upon downloading?

Please bare in mind that I am unfamiliar with coding, so an easy fix would be greatly appreciated 😉

Replies 6 (6)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Moretjessy 

sorry for that 

please share store url and isssue images please 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Moretjessy
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

My store url is either www.moretjessy.com or https://moret-jewellery-design.myshopify.com

Would it be possible to make adjustments so that any future images remain unchanged as well upon downloading (not just the images that have currently been downloaded, see below)?

I would also like to ask a question about another adjustment:
In the debut theme, is it possible to change all text/call out buttons/other elements that are currently in red to the following color: #003A64?

Thanks in advance,
Jessy

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2936 562 883

@Moretjessy 

Your store is password locked.

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

Moretjessy
Tourist
4 0 1
I’d send you the password, but will this be visible to everyone in the community?
Moretjessy
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

could you please have a look at the question in my previous message?

thanks

jessy

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2936 562 883

@Moretjessy 

Yes, however you can change the storefront password afterwards or before sharing it. 

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.