Can I change the color of the add to cart button in the Debut theme?

HParashos
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello! I am currently using the debut theme for my store. My add to cart button is so light, my guests are unable to even see it, even though it is there. How do I change the color of my add to cart button, in order for it to be more visible. Rather than having to explain to guests it is located right above the buy now button. Thank you! 

Replies 2 (2)

Developer-G
Shopify Partner
3033 593 846

Hello @HParashos ,

In order to change it's color inspect its element  and do css accordingly.
btw if you are looking for answer here do share the store URL so someone can check and provide css.

Thanks

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
183 10 27

Hi @HParashos ,

You can change the color of your add to cart button by going to Theme settings > Colors > then change the color of "primary buttons":

Screenshot_1618.png

Please note that doing this will also change other buttons in your store. If you need to only change the add to cart, custom coding is needed and you will need to hire a developer to do it for you.  I hope this helps. 

By the way, are you looking for high-quality products for your dropshipping store? You Should try Spocket. It's a dropshipping app that allows you to sell high-quality products from our suppliers located around the world. We have suppliers based in major countries like the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.

You can sign up for a free Spocket account and browse our catalogs of products. We also provide a 14-day free trial on our paid subscription to help you get started with selling. You can also check our success stories on some of our retailers.