Solved

How can I remove a section from my webpage even after deleting the application?

ATTIVO
Explorer
69 1 18

URL ATTIVO.MX Hello everyone I need urgent help what happens is that I created a section with an application which gave me recommended products today I already want to delete it but even if I deleted the application this section was not removed from my page that is to say that in I can't remove the shopify editor, surely it's a code issue, please help me to remove the incredible series, thanks Captura de pantalla 2022-08-26 143942.jpg

Attivo
Accepted Solution (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ATTIVO

You should be able to remove this from your home page by following the instructions below.

1. From your Admin Page, click Online Store > Themes > Customize
2. In the Home page, you should see the section on your left hand side. You can either remove it or hide it. 

If you are having troubled finding the section. You can follow this instructions instead

1. From your Admin Page, click Online Store > Themes >Actions > Edit code
2. In the Asset folder, open the base.css
3. Paste the code below at the very bottom of the file.

div#ac-recommendation-block {
    display: none;
}

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
506 112 115

Hi @ATTIVO 

Look at just theme.liquid file, and you'll surely find the code there.

Let us know if you found the code there.

Thanks

We're here to simplify website creation for those looking to establish a strong online presence. Book a meeting slot if you want to discuss. It's FREE. BOOK NOW | Try Shopify for $1 for 3 Months: Shopify Trial | Shopify Web Store Developer |
LIKE or mark as ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DavidEKim
Shopify Partner
392 131 187

Hi,

To completely hide the section, please add the code below to assets/base.css file.

display: none !important;
}

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to customize your store, please feel free to contact me.
PeopleVillage - Shopify Partner

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ATTIVO

You should be able to remove this from your home page by following the instructions below.

1. From your Admin Page, click Online Store > Themes > Customize
2. In the Home page, you should see the section on your left hand side. You can either remove it or hide it. 

If you are having troubled finding the section. You can follow this instructions instead

1. From your Admin Page, click Online Store > Themes >Actions > Edit code
2. In the Asset folder, open the base.css
3. Paste the code below at the very bottom of the file.

display: none;
}

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!