Solved

Delete ¨Shipping calculated at checkout¨

emilianogr
Excursionist
21 0 6

Hello, I want to delete ¨Shipping calculated at checkout¨, im using jumpstart theme, and I also would like to know how can I add this with the cart with the Free shipping worldwide

Thank you 🙂IMG_2174.JPGCaptura de Pantalla 2019-07-02 a la(s) 1.34.01.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @emilianogr!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out - I'd be more than happy to offer some help also.

Absolutely you can change that wording within the language editor of your theme. You can navigate there by clicking Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit language. 

2019-07-0b088-n8jtr

Once you're in the next screen, you can just type the sentence " shipping calculated at checkout" into the search box. This will bring up all the areas that it appears on your store. Editing each one will then reflect these changes on your storefront. (Just be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and change them all as it is listed in various areas.)

2019-07-i8fw1-6itdm

We also have a guide in our help centre all about changing the wording of themes so be sure to check it out here.

For the 'FREE Worldwide Shipping' line, this would need to be added through the code. So if you click Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code and open-up  the 'product-template.liquid' and look for:

<p>{{ product.vendor }}</p>

Underneath that, you can add the text: 

<p>🚚FREE Worlwide Shipping</p>

Click 'Save' and that will be done for you!

On another note, how are you finding the platform so far? Let me know how you're getting on or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

View solution in original post

Replies 45 (45)

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

Follow this:

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Section->product-template.liquid->find below and remove or hide whole condition

{%- if shop.taxes_included or shop.shipping_policy.body != blank -%}

Want custom changes? hire me.
3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Look here.
Email us Or WhatsApp, Try our Free app for product bundles and Codify Order Cancel or Order edit
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
emilianogr
Excursionist
21 0 6

Hello,

When I remove it, it says this

Captura de Pantalla 2019-07-02 a la(s) 18.48.36.png

jayy42
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey, same thing happened to me then I deleted the endif code and the text is still there. how did you fix it?

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

Send me your store url 

Email us Or WhatsApp, Try our Free app for product bundles and Codify Order Cancel or Order edit
Jacquline
Excursionist
48 0 7

Hey @Jasoliya I was wondering if you could also help me! I am using the Dawn theme, but dont have a 

in my main-product.liquid.

Could you tell us how to remove the sentence Shipping calculated at checkout with Dawn 2. Thank you!  

mel35
Visitor
1 0 0

I had this same issue.

zzenartz
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I followed your directions exactly as you told me and it totally removed my product that was on there.

RavinKasra
Visitor
3 0 0

it dosen´t work, how could i fix this problem. please help

Screenshot (21).png

Bossyvendors
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Is there a way to help me with this? None of the solutions above has worked 😞

UnfoundGroup
Shopify Partner
43 0 8

send me an email contactus @ unfoundhome .co .uk (no spaces) 

with your store url store.myshopify.com 

and I will sort it out for you 🙂 

Regards
Ross M.

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @emilianogr!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out - I'd be more than happy to offer some help also.

Absolutely you can change that wording within the language editor of your theme. You can navigate there by clicking Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit language. 

2019-07-0b088-n8jtr

Once you're in the next screen, you can just type the sentence " shipping calculated at checkout" into the search box. This will bring up all the areas that it appears on your store. Editing each one will then reflect these changes on your storefront. (Just be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and change them all as it is listed in various areas.)

2019-07-i8fw1-6itdm

We also have a guide in our help centre all about changing the wording of themes so be sure to check it out here.

For the 'FREE Worldwide Shipping' line, this would need to be added through the code. So if you click Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code and open-up  the 'product-template.liquid' and look for:

<p>{{ product.vendor }}</p>

Underneath that, you can add the text: 

<p>🚚FREE Worlwide Shipping</p>

Click 'Save' and that will be done for you!

On another note, how are you finding the platform so far? Let me know how you're getting on or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Lulu

emilianogr
Excursionist
21 0 6

Hello Lulu

I couldn't find this  <p>{{ product.vendor }}</p> in product-template.liquid to add the cart with the Free ShippingCaptura de Pantalla 2019-07-02 a la(s) 18.51.11.png

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

Find {%- if shop.taxes_included or shop.shipping_policy.body != blank -%}  in section->product-template.liquid and add above or bellow this condition

ryannaeseh
Visitor
1 0 1

how can i just delete it i could addworldwide free shipping but delete it doesn't work

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

Hi @ryannaeseh 

Open your section->product-template.liquid and find "shop.shipping" text and remove /comment whole condition.

mimi23
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the Be Yours theme and mine was HIDDEN! (It was not located under Languages like most people are saying.) But your answer helped me find it.

For anyone else looking for with the same theme, it was under Sections > main.product.liquid on line 573. I commented out through 595. First line is: 

KhallP
Excursionist
63 0 11

In Refresh theme "product-template.liquid" doesn´t exist, can u help me?

Steverr
Visitor
2 0 1

I applied the changes as outlined in the first step, 'edit languages' - worked beautifully, thank you!

tsmith2006
Visitor
1 0 0

I am trying to remove the shipping calculated at checkout. I tried the step. didn't work for me. What did I miss?

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

if you want to remove from checkout page then you cant remove it or if from product page then send em url i will check

ginamarie
Excursionist
29 0 2

Lulu, That worked perfectly! thank You! I recently changed the prices of my shipping in 'settings' but the previous rates are still showing when i click on the link during checkout. Do you have a solution for this? I've made subtle changes in this area before and it worked just fine. Your assistance is MUCH appreciated! 

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

Find this condition and remove or add comment till {% endif %}

{%- if shop.taxes_included or shop.shipping_policy.body != blank -%}  ------  {% endif %}

dares79
Tourist
4 0 1

ok, thats clear now.

The whole section/paragraph of code needs to be deleted.

🙂

thank you

LHShop
Visitor
2 0 2

Lulu - you are a wonder! You have no idea how long I have searched for an answer to this damned shipping nightmare!

Over the moon!

Scandinavianbai
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Lulu! 

Hope this message finds you well. 

I´m wondering if there is any possibility to change the colour of the "taxes and shipping calculated at next step". I would like this to be green, but have not figured out how to do this yet. 

Best regards 

Adriatik 

Scandinavianbait.com 

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @Scandinavianbai.

Thank you for joining the thread. If you are using a free Shopify theme, this may be something our themes team can help you out with by using your design time. (Read more about design-time here).

In order to check your eligibility, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

rxy
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm using Simple there and tried this but it is not working. Is there any other way? Thanks.

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

Send me your store url 

rxy
Visitor
2 0 0
Hi Jasoliya,

My website is still not live as I'm still working on it.
Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

then send me preview link Pm  me

PhilZen
Tourist
3 0 0

LOVE IT!!!

dares79
Tourist
4 0 1

I tried editing in languages,  but did not display anywhere ?

I also tried edited the code and deleting the line as suggested,  but it would not save.

" an error prevented it being saved."

"

This file contains the following errors:
  • Line 143 — Liquid syntax error: Unknown tag 'endif'"

Any advise?

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

You have to comment whole if condition.

dares79
Tourist
4 0 1

sorry, i do not understand what you mean?

jsmith60099
Visitor
1 0 0

Thanks a lot! This worked great!

KarimKhan
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I am using theme "fashionopolism" . I tried to remove "Free shipping worldwide" but could not do from Admin. I tried to edit the theme but did not find the  "Free shipping worldwide" anywhere. Would you please explain the solution in more details and screenshots.

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4808 621 1217

Send em store url and page link where from you want to remove. 

Sten
Visitor
1 0 0

Very useful, I suffered for a long time did not know how to remove this item, thank you very much.

JustMeFrank
Tourist
8 0 2

Your Solution worked perfect, thanks. I just added target="_blank" to have the shipping open in new page. 

UnfoundGroup
Shopify Partner
43 0 8

Thank you so much for this!!! 

Shopify - Shipping.JPG

Regards
Ross M.
alejandralog
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Luly, I can't include the 'FREE Worldwide Shipping' line in my product page. PLEASE HELP!

bsawl410
Visitor
2 0 0

How does this correlate to the Dawn theme? I tried everything above and there was no "product-template.liquid" in my theme. I'm trying to remove the "Shipping calculated at checkout" from my price listing. This is a preview link to my site as I'm still working on it. https://xum7icj2ddiy7liu-63279464670.shopifypreview.com

Lucy16
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I tried it but It didn't work. What else can I try?

neeka_feh
Tourist
7 0 1

Make sure to remove the whole condition & if you're using a pre-order template, do the removal there. That worked for me on debut theme.

KevShop
Visitor
1 0 0

Another solution that worked for me using FREE themes:

- Theme > Action> Theme content > Products

- Find "Shipping policy html"

- Edit that line; you can use text or HTML. Example: "Ships <b>FREE</b> within U.S with $50 order or more. <a href="{{ link }}">Review Policy</a>"