Delivery charge

Solved
DaveClark
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hello, I'm wanting to add a delivery fee for orders under a certain amount. How do I do this?

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Maz
Shopify Staff
91 23 19

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @DaveClark.

Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community. This can most definitely be done by setting up your shipping rates to reflect charges for orders under a certain amount.

You can do this by setting up a price based condition for orders under a certain amount. In order to do this, you can head to Settings > Shipping and delivery in your admin and select 'manage rates'. From there, you can update an existing rate or add a new one, depending on what you would like to do. Next, you will want to add a 'price based condition' to this rate. So for example, if you want to add a delivery charge of $10 to orders under $20, you can do so by setting the price as $10 and your condition would be max/min £20. You can check out my screenshot below for some guidance.

We have a great help center doc on Shipping Rates that explains rates in more detail and how to set those up if you wanted to have a look! We also have a noteworthy free resource called Shopify Learn which has free courses on everything Shopify! I would suggest having a look at a number of different courses about Shipping right here.

Hope that helps, any questions let me know.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Maz
Shopify Staff
91 23 19

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @DaveClark.

Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community. This can most definitely be done by setting up your shipping rates to reflect charges for orders under a certain amount.

You can do this by setting up a price based condition for orders under a certain amount. In order to do this, you can head to Settings > Shipping and delivery in your admin and select 'manage rates'. From there, you can update an existing rate or add a new one, depending on what you would like to do. Next, you will want to add a 'price based condition' to this rate. So for example, if you want to add a delivery charge of $10 to orders under $20, you can do so by setting the price as $10 and your condition would be max/min £20. You can check out my screenshot below for some guidance.

We have a great help center doc on Shipping Rates that explains rates in more detail and how to set those up if you wanted to have a look! We also have a noteworthy free resource called Shopify Learn which has free courses on everything Shopify! I would suggest having a look at a number of different courses about Shipping right here.

Hope that helps, any questions let me know.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

DaveClark
Excursionist
26 0 4

Lovely, That's worked.  Thank you.