Design - template page

Solved
Kamval
Tourist
10 2 0

Hello,

I have added two templates in my website (edit code). Its very simple because I have added:

{% section 'rich-text' %}
{% section 'feature-columns' %}

to the syntax. I want to create two different custom pages, but I get issues as soon as I try to design each of these pages. Changes are being processed simultaneously in both of the pages. I dont know exactly why because i have created two different templates with different names..

I have named both templates differently (page.overons.liquid and page.zakelijk.liquid). By the way, I use Debut as theme. 

Can somebody please help me?

Kr,

Kamal 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
SidouLF
Excursionist
24 5 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Kamval 

A quick fix for this is creating duplicates sections as well and then using them in your template i.e create a new section called rich-text-duplicate under sections (Where you'll copy and paste the content of rich-text's section into it) and then calling the duplicate section in your template i.e

{% section 'rich-text-duplicate' %}
{% section 'feature-columns-duplicate' %}

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
SidouLF
Excursionist
24 5 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Kamval 

A quick fix for this is creating duplicates sections as well and then using them in your template i.e create a new section called rich-text-duplicate under sections (Where you'll copy and paste the content of rich-text's section into it) and then calling the duplicate section in your template i.e

{% section 'rich-text-duplicate' %}
{% section 'feature-columns-duplicate' %}

View solution in original post

Kamval
Tourist
10 2 0

Hi SidouLF,

Thank you! This worked well for me. 

SidouLF
Excursionist
24 5 4

Please mark it as an accepted solution so that other people can refer to it if they ever face a similar problem