Desktop photo is perfect/ mobile is far to large

Brydeemarie
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there, 

I have the theme Narrative.. my desktop main slideshow photo is great but on the mobile version it’s very large and I cannot see the full photo. What can I do? 

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Brydeemarie 

Please share your store URL & screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Brydeemarie
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for your reply! 

https://sweetlove.co.nz/ 

this is the image and how I want it to look on desktop & mobile if possible 

501BC173-F7C1-425A-99AD-47739C3E10E1.jpeg

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @Brydeemarie!

Due to how these slideshow hero images are coded for themes, it would be necessary to select an image that will work well on various screen sizes.

We've got some excellent info on how this works and how you can work with it here on our blog site.

Try testing out some images you like on various screen sizes, so you can get the best idea of how they would look on various devices.

There's further advice available here in our best practices for images doc that you can check out in order to get the best results for slideshows, image banners, and full-width images,

Can you tell me a bit more about your line of business and what you're working on at the moment?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog