Different Images for Collection Page for Desktop and Mobile

Kevin11cr7
Tourist
9 1 2

Hey guys so I'm looking for a way to have different images for the desktop collection image and the mobile collection image, also when I click on the collection and the banner image I want to differentiate these pictures please let me know if a solution is possible

Replies 8 (8)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Kevin11cr7 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Kevin11cr7
Tourist
9 1 2
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Kevin11cr7 

can you please provide screenshot?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Kevin11cr7
Tourist
9 1 2

This looks fine on both phone and desktop because i designed the pictures for a phone displayThis looks fine on both phone and desktop because i designed the pictures for a phone displayThe issues begin here do you see how the picture is cropped, I don't want that to happenThe issues begin here do you see how the picture is cropped, I don't want that to happenSame for phone it gets croppedSame for phone it gets cropped You see how the collection photo on the banner is cropped, because I designed the collection pictures for mobile. So I was wondering if there is way I can differentiate these images so the cropping issue doesn't happen

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Kevin11cr7 

thanks for all details i have check this issue but sorry it's not possible simple html and css code i

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

Kevin11cr7
Tourist
9 1 2

@KetanKumar how much do you charge?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Kevin11cr7 

i will sent details soon

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

With section you can do this with options, it will show up fine on home page. You can edit it with code, if you are not expert, you can hire an expert, it will be very quick. Takes less than 1 hour.
With the collection page, defaults to displaying the collection's images.
Hope it clear to you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify