Different proportions on mobile and desktop versions

YahyaWehbeh
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello, I am working on my website and I am using the “Origin” theme. The pictures I add when designing the mobile version look good, but when I check them on the desktop and fullscreen versions the proportions are different and are zoomed in alot. 

is there a way I can fix it?

Replies 4 (4)

techlyser_web
Shopify Partner
1364 254 265

Hello @YahyaWehbeh 
there is best solution to make some customization theme so you can add seprate image for mobile and seprate image or desktop because mobile shows vertical proportion and Desktop hows images in horizontal proportion.

Techlyser || Shopify Partner || Helping eCommerce Stores
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
- For further discussion contact: Email ID- info@techlyser.com
YahyaWehbeh
Visitor
3 0 0

I am already customizing the theme but it is still showing different image sizes. Or did you mean I should buy a theme different than “origin” 

techlyser_web
Shopify Partner
1364 254 265

hello @YahyaWehbeh 
no need to buy theme we can help to customize theme so you can upload different image for mobile and desktop so it will look nice on seprate devices.

for example please visit this store in mobile and desktop version for banner section, you will see 2 images using there - https://chloeandmoona.com/

Techlyser || Shopify Partner || Helping eCommerce Stores
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
- For further discussion contact: Email ID- info@techlyser.com
YahyaWehbeh
Visitor
3 0 0

That's great! I need help to be able to do that. How can I customize to have 2 different image sizes on different versions because it is not working. I attached a screenshot of how it is appearing differently.

desktop.jpg

mobile.jpg