Disable popup in supply theme when items added to cart instead just display a message added to cart

Abhi111
Tourist
8 0 4

hey Gurus,

I want to disable a pop up in the supply theme when a customer adds an item to their cart. . I do not want to change how a pop up appears like page or modal or drawer. I want to disable it. I just want it to display a message as added to cart.

help out gurus.

Replies 12 (12)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Abhi111 

can you please share store url and issue image?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Abhi111
Tourist
8 0 4

www.beautyandinfinity.com

It is not an issue actually. I just want to change the functionality. Currently when a customer add an item to the cart a popup appears showing them the items in the cart. I just want to disable this pop up window to appear and just a small pop up notice which says added to cart and disappears so that customer can surf more in the website and add more items to the cart and finally when they click on the cart button at the top of the page cart page appears and they can check out . 

I just feel it tempts customers to check out upfront and they do sometimes forget to add items in cart as well.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Abhi111 

can you please show me that issue?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Abhi111
Tourist
8 0 4

cart.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Abhi111 

thanks for image 

but your image to smaller i can't see 

Abhi111
Tourist
8 0 4

download it . Right click and save 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Abhi111 

yes in have try but same as 

moe6
Tourist
8 0 1

Here is an example of similar issue... how do i disable the pop up? Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 4.53.03 PM.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@moe6 

oh sorry for that issue can you please share your store url so i will check and let you know 

moe6
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there,  here is.

https://modernstudio.com/

moe6
Tourist
8 0 1

BTW i am using Supply theme.  Thank you in advance.  

https://modernstudio.com/

Azza2
Excursionist
16 0 4

I am looking to do something similar...
I do not want that check-out page to pop up when people click the "Add To Cart" button. I do not even care if show a message or not but just add to the cart what people click without pop-up that page.

Please, would you reply me if you found a resolution. Thank you