Disable READ MORE in product description | Broadcast Theme

JonX
Explorer
69 6 30

Hello.

My product description are quite short and I ready do not need for the READ MORE to be there as I can display the full description.

Unfortunately i did not found how to disable it...

Any help would be appreciated.

My URL : https://www.ambigoose.com/products/powerhouse-moisturizer

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 1.41.31 PM.png

0 Likes

Hello,

you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!

I have gone through your store,after that i fixed your issue like this....

forumposting29.jpg  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
JonX
Explorer
69 6 30

Would you mind ginning me the code please?

I don't know how to put it together

0 Likes
JonX
Explorer
69 6 30

And on your example there is a part of the description missing...

0 Likes

Pick your class and add below the property that i shown in code.

.template-product .readmore
{
display:none;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
JonX
Explorer
69 6 30

Yes it does cut the description...

Unfortunately it is not a fix

0 Likes

hello,

Remove read more function from file you will get your output.

0 Likes
JonX
Explorer
69 6 30

which file ?

0 Likes