FROM CACHE - en_header

Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!

Display Product Photos as Grid - Brooklyn Theme

Laura23
2 0 0

Hello, 

I am trying to display my product photos as thumnails after the main image on Brooklyn theme.  I would like it so if you click the thumnail it will replace the main image.  I want a better customer experience so the customer doesn't have to scroll all the way through the photos.

Does anyone have code that I can copy and paste into my product liquid???

Thank you!!

Replies 5 (5)
Nick
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
4531 434 1022

Hi Laura, 

Nick here from Shopify. ?

This is something which is actually possible to do without adjusting any code in recent versions of the Brooklyn theme. There is a setting to switch to a thumbnail layout in the product page section of the theme editor. If you don't have a recent version of Brooklyn our theme support team might be able to look into fixing this for you. If this is something you would need to do, could you send us an email at support@shopify.com, from the same email you use for your store. When you do this, you should receive an automated email back with a ticket number. If you could reply to this thread with that ticket number and I can look into bringing it to the theme support team. 

Cheers, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

33to9
1 0 0

I do that like you said,but it can not work on mobile.

how can I do?

theshortspine
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi, 

Is there an updated response to this question? I'm also trying to display product photos in a grid using the Brooklyn theme. Thanks!

LukasGu
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi, 

I’m wondering if you could help me, I can’t find this feature:
How to change product view from list to grid view? Because now all the products are in one long page list and clients will have to scroll down to see. 
Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 14.15.05.png

hazelwang
1 0 0

it's here at the end of the product settings. Hope it help.

hazelwang_0-1620893375335.png