Drop down Menu at Cart

BBL2
Excursionist
23 0 4

Can someone pls help me. I need to add a dropdown menu at my Cart Page at exactly where I circled in the sprint screen below. I need to add my Post Codes so that customers can select which post code we need to deliver his/her order to. Pls help a friend out.

Screenshot (408).png

Replies 3 (3)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11601 1814 2320

@BBL2 ,

Welcome to the shopify community. 

Definitely we will help your for this issue, Its a time consuming task. If the theme does not have this feature. then we will implement this feature in your store with current theme. we have to check your file structure and code. you have to give us for store access. 

This solution is complete for all screens Desktop , Laptop and Mobile.
We will test this in to all screen then will deliver this for you.

You can directly get connected with me via email.

we can discuss there.

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
BBL2
Excursionist
23 0 4
Thank you so much for your urgent reply.
Please let me know what I can do from my side in order for you to gain access to my store.
Kind regards
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11601 1814 2320

@BBL2 ,

Send Massage on what's app or Skype.

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing