How can I shorten my dropdown menu list on the Minimal Theme?

JeremyAYC
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I am currently using the Minimal Theme and my menu drop down list is extremely long in Desktop Mode as shown in the picture (www.jejapets.com). I would like to get the menu drop down list similar to the website from Computer Universe (https://www.computeruniverse.net/en). Would appreciate it if anyone out there could help me with this issue. Thanks in advance!

Computer Universe WebsiteComputer Universe WebsiteCurrent Website: www.jejapets.comCurrent Website: www.jejapets.com

Reply 1 (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

Hey, @JeremyAYC!

Since you have a wide range of products and a large number of collections, it's a great idea to restructure and optimize your menu to improve the navigation and customer experience in your store. You can customize the appearance of your menu by using an app. There are several apps from the Shopify App Store that will give you more flexibility in organizing and designing your menu. I've added links to them below so you can check them out.

These apps differ in features and pricing, so I recommend looking into each one to find the app that suits your store. Some of them have free plans and some of them are paid, but they all have free trial periods you can use to explore and test the apps. If you need further assistance with any of them, you can contact their support team by going to the Support section of the listing.

Now, I browsed through your website and I noticed you don't sell gift cards. The holiday season and Black Friday, Cyber Monday (BFCM) are fast approaching and buyers will soon start shopping for gifts. Gift cards have the potential to raise sales and grow your business as they're a way for new customers to discover your brand, and they're a solution for those who struggle to find the perfect present. If you haven't thought of selling them yet, I highly recommend doing so. You can sell gift cards in your store by following the steps on this page.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog