Drop Down missing items even though in navigation

Knownsource
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

My drop down menu is missing a nested menu, even though it is present in the navigation! Please can someone help, it disappeared randomly and we can't get it to come back.Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 12.27.43.png

Replies 2 (2)

topnewyork
Trailblazer
253 26 36
  1. Check Navigation Settings: First, double-check your navigation settings in your Shopify admin dashboard to ensure that the nested menu item is indeed present and properly configured. Make sure that the nested menu item is correctly linked to the desired page or URL.

2. Inspect Theme Customizations: If you've made any customizations to your theme's code, particularly related to navigation or menu functionality, review these changes to see if they might be causing the issue. Sometimes, custom code modifications can inadvertently affect the display of menu items.

3. Clear Theme Cache: Clear the cache of your Shopify theme to ensure that any recent changes or updates are reflected properly. You can usually find an option to clear the theme cache within your theme settings or customization options.

4. Check for JavaScript Errors: Use your browser's developer tools to check for any JavaScript errors that might be occurring on the page. These errors could potentially interfere with the functionality of your drop-down menu. Fixing any JavaScript errors can help resolve the issue.

5. Test in Different Browsers: Verify if the issue persists across different web browsers. Sometimes, browser-specific issues can affect the display of certain elements on your website. Testing in multiple browsers can help isolate the problem.

Need a Shopify developer?
Hire us at topnewyorkwebdesign.com
For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications
Subscribe to our youtube channel

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
1833 519 391

Hey @Knownsource,

Can you share the link to your store?

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂