Why won't my nested dropdown menu display correctly?

GrTR3
Excursionist
25 0 7

Hi everyone,

Today I am having some issues with my site and I need some assistance with understanding why my Dropdown won't show as a Nested Dropdown. It displays it with the Sub Menu title (Huracan) underneath the Heading (Lamborghini). I have attached some photos with my reasoning behind it, if someone could assist me with this that would be wonderful. 

Look forward to hearing back,

Best,

AL

Menu (Nested Menu)Menu (Nested Menu)Nested Menu doesn't show as I want it displayedNested Menu doesn't show as I want it displayed

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@GrTR3 

sorry for any issue i have check no your header normally menu and mega menu is perfect work 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
GrTR3
Excursionist
25 0 7

I want to get the Huracan Model as a sub tier when you highlight over Lamborghini, so that it will show another dropdown with the Huracan name. Is that possible? @KetanKumar 

Look forward to hearing back from you

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@GrTR3 

no sorry its not possible ot if you have issue theme menu please contact theme support team

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing