DropDown Menus not working on Mobile

CarsonTowt
Tourist
19 0 2

CarsonTowt_0-1627271577382.png

Hey guys, These dropdown menus aren't working down here on Mobile. 

christcrewco.com

Tiger100k

Please help!

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 29 41

Hi @CarsonTowt.

Thank you for your message and for sharing a link to your store,  it's looking really great. I loved reading about your stores' mission in your about section and perusing through your products too! When viewing your site via my mobile device I noticed all the drop-down menus, at the top of your store and the footer are not working. 

It looks like your theme may be a custom design, did you purchase this theme directly from our theme store or via a third-party source? If you are using a third-party theme this would be something you would need to reach out to your theme developer for as it looks to be an issue with its coding.

You may be able to see your themes developer contact information in your admin under Online store>Theme>customize, don't forget to check your Theme settings area as well.

A quick way to check if an issue is theme-specific is by testing out your store on an unpublished Shopify theme to see if the issue persists there. You can do this by heading to Online store>Themes>Theme library in your admin, then hit "explore free themes" and add whatever free Shopify theme you would like to test. Once it is loaded up in your Theme library simply "preview it" by clicking Actions:

You can also click "customize" to specifically preview the Shopify theme's mobile settings:

If you test the Shopify theme and your drop-down menus work as intended this would be further proof that some coding in your theme needs to be looked at. If you are able to get in contact with your themes developer and they are not able to help, your next steps would be to reach out to a local developer or Shopify expert for the next steps.

I hope this information helps you get on the right track, please feel free to reach out here if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to chat! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
CarsonTowt
Tourist
19 0 2

Thanks for the kind words marty. I reached out to theme support!