Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I have a hover effect on my website and when you hover over a nested category it opens it but when you hover off of it it closes the entire dro...
Author Avatar
Hello, I think I'm trying to perform a pretty simple task but it is getting more and more difficult. We have a set segment of customers that we would ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have had my store for about 4 months now... I have had over 1,000 visitors... But less than 10 sales.... I want to change the way my reviews ...
Author Avatar
I would like to add an email address to the customer fields in case notifications are required for more than one recipient. Is this possible?
Author Avatar
I have many variables of products (colors and sizes). Can you please let me know how i can only show the selected variant and hide others?
Author Avatar
Look stunning
Author Avatar
For email sign up on my website - www.desikraze.com. When I registered my email, I don't receive any email from there. I want to send my customers 10 ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having some issues with my image banners in their desktop format.. For one some are huge when I would like them to be the same width of my ot...
Author Avatar
HI,I'm using the Impulse theme, I should make a change for the product titles.They are automatically cut and sent at the end, they are not very unders...
Author Avatar
I have this custom newsletter sign up that was coded separately from the email sign up Shopify dawn theme provides. I don't know what code to delete/a...
Author Avatar
Can you please help me move the add to cart button and the product price to the bottom of the product image like in the picture? Thank you!Link: http...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a site selling saunas, cold plunges, and massage chairs. the saunas and plunges are HSA/FSA eligible but the chairs are not. I want t...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can some one help me add arrows to my product page? I have a main product photo with thumbnails under, but would like to add navigation arrows...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, This is a duplicate that posted to Shopify Apps - Not sure where the best place to put it may be. We were able to apply cart discounts to...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, We were able to apply cart discounts to the POS cart through our app up through yesterday. Now, that same function (which is unchanged on...
Author Avatar
it will cost $30 to ship 1 case across the country, and the same $30 charged for 10 cases. makes no allowances for multiple items?
Author Avatar
This issue is very detrimental to my business. I have appoint only one of my staff as a cashier and the rest are floor staff with tables. BUT!!! I don...
Author Avatar
I plan to launch my store soon. I recently tried to place a test order on my store to see how everything works out. While most of it went smoothly, I ...
Author Avatar
I tried to add this custom CSS code on my header (Dawn theme): .section-header:not(:hover)> :not([style*="display: none"]).header__heading-logo {f...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I'm building out my site still and installed an app to add customizable filters (Searchandise Search & Filter).Now, when I click on a co...