Dynamic data: Delivery dates in a chart that, when edited, also change on individual products

BroadwayLtd
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to achieve something that has plagued me for years. We have products that come in batches and to keep customers abreast of their timing, we publish a delivery schedule with the Project Name (ie - Project A (25 individual skus/products) and expected arrival date (ie - March 2024) -- https://broadway-limited-imports.myshopify.com/pages/delivery-schedule. 

I would like to have the "March 2024" date appear dynamically on each product sku (they are in a collection), based on the data that is in the chart.  Example product: https://broadway-limited-imports.myshopify.com/products/7830-usra-heavy-mikado-atsf-3274-paragon4-so...

I've considered using the meta badges to individually indicate the dates on each sku, but the reason I need it dynamically is that the dates change too often and it is too cumbersome to go into each sku to change the meta badges individually every time the dates change. I am hoping there is some way that I can change the date in one place and have it adjust on the fly to all the products that are tied to that date.

I'm guessing this is a long shot, but thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance!

Replies 4 (4)

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1683 141 174

Hi @BroadwayLtd ,

Your requirement seems to be doable to achive this we can build a custom app which will sync delivery time from your schedule to your product.

Can we connect over whatsapp or email to deep dive in details.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee
BroadwayLtd
Visitor
3 0 0

That’d be great. What data fields would you plan to use?

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1683 141 174

Hi @BroadwayLtd ,

Page refer by you in your post contains below field.

MODEL NAME refers to variant name

EXPECTED DELIVERY: delivery time

CURRENT STATUS: product current status

We will create a metafield which will merge these information in 1 string and show it to users.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee
BroadwayLtd
Visitor
3 0 0

I’m interested in this solution. Can you provide a price?