Solved

eBay / Shopify integration - a way I can publish all items to eBay & amend the price only on eBay?

Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

Hello,

I have linked my Shopify to my eBay account and I am looking to publish all my items from Shopify over to eBay. Is there a way I can increase the price slightly only on eBay? I would like the products to stay the same price as they are on shopify but just publish them onto eBay with an ever so slight increase in price to cover eBay's higher fees.

I would appreciate any advice with this.

https://endless-retro-22.myshopify.com/

Emily

Accepted Solution (1)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

This is an accepted solution.

You could try to individually edit the prices by going to eBay Channel in the Shopify admin panel  > click on 'Listings' > Click on a specific listing you want to edit (not a bulk edit) >  Look for "eBay price" section and simply edit the price > then press "Save & Revise"

This should update the price on eBay.

In case it does not, wait for the response from the eBay App team. From my experience, they respond relatively fast.

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

If you are synchronizing products via Shopify's eBay App then, yes you can have separate pricing on eBay listings than on the Shopify store. You would have to manually adjust the price on the eBay listing within your Shopify admin panel.

More on this topic in the FAQ section

https://connectebay.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002419891-If-I-change-my-Shopify-pricing-will-e...

Also, you can reach out to eBay App support, if you have specific questions. Here's contact form:
https://connectebay.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

@Nick_Marketing thank you for responding. 

I have sent off the contact form for extra help, so many thanks for that.

I have gone into the eBay app on the sales channels in Shopify admin, and it seems as per my screenshot I am unable to amend the eBay price. Do you have any suggestions at all pleaseScreenshot 2022-02-05 at 18.56.29.png?

Many Thanks,

Emily

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

This is an accepted solution.

You could try to individually edit the prices by going to eBay Channel in the Shopify admin panel  > click on 'Listings' > Click on a specific listing you want to edit (not a bulk edit) >  Look for "eBay price" section and simply edit the price > then press "Save & Revise"

This should update the price on eBay.

In case it does not, wait for the response from the eBay App team. From my experience, they respond relatively fast.