Solved

Eliminate the space between two sections

TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hi, 

I want to eliminate the space between the images and buy now button, which I put there via a code. How may I be able to achieve this? Please see attached screenshot for more info. I am using Debutify theme. 

Thank You!

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@TheSandK 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@TheSandK 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thank you for your reply. My store link is www.roquisite.com

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@TheSandK 

Please share screenshot what do want!

Thanks!

TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

I want to eliminate the space between the images and buy now button, which I put there via a code. Please see attached screenshot for more info. I am using Debutify theme. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 12.05.11 PM.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@TheSandK 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
#shopify-section-1596395525800 .box {
    padding-top: 10px !important;
    padding-bottom: 10px !important;
}

#shopify-section-1596395525800 .grid--spacer>.grid__item {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}

}

Thanks!

TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thank you so much. The code worked perfectly; however, there is still minor space. I was wondering if there was a way to further decrease the spacing just slightly?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@TheSandK 

Please try following code

padding-top: 0px !important;
    padding-bottom: 35px !important;
}

#shopify-section-1596395525800 .grid--spacer>.grid__item {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}

}
TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thank you for sending the updated code. Unfortunately, it did not do anything. Please see attached screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 11.52.15 AM.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@TheSandK 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

#section-1632011054f85c1c45 .box {
    padding-bottom: 30px !important;
}
}
TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thank you for sending another code. Unfortunately, this also did not work. The gap still remains between the Shop Now CTA and the images above.

TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hi,

I was wondering if you had a chance to see why the code did not work as the space between the images and "Shop Now" button is still showing. 

Thank you for your help.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@TheSandK 

Try this code 

padding-bottom: 0px !important;
}
}

Thanks!

TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thank you for sending the updated code. However, it created more space instead. 

Only this code worked but still has some space in between if you see the website

#section-1632011054f85c1c45 .box {

padding-bottom: 30px !important;

}

}

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@TheSandK 

Try this code 

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){ #shopify-section-1596395525800 .box { padding-top: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; } }

Thanks!

TheSandK
Excursionist
13 0 5

No, still no luck. Same thing, it created more space instead. Would it be possible for you to see my store's theme.scss.liquid file and see why the space is not being eliminated?

Thank you for all your help!