Eliminate the space between two sections

Solved
TheSandK
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi, 

I want to eliminate the space between the images and buy now button, which I put there via a code. How may I be able to achieve this? Please see attached screenshot for more info. I am using Debutify theme. 

Thank You!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3081

This is an accepted solution.

@TheSandK 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3081

This is an accepted solution.

@TheSandK 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

TheSandK
Tourist
11 0 3

Thank you for your reply. My store link is www.roquisite.com

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3081

@TheSandK 

Please share screenshot what do want!

Thanks!

TheSandK
Tourist
11 0 3

I want to eliminate the space between the images and buy now button, which I put there via a code. Please see attached screenshot for more info. I am using Debutify theme. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 12.05.11 PM.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3081

@TheSandK 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
#shopify-section-1596395525800 .box {
    padding-top: 10px !important;
    padding-bottom: 10px !important;
}

#shopify-section-1596395525800 .grid--spacer>.grid__item {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}

}

Thanks!

TheSandK
Tourist
11 0 3

Thank you so much. The code worked perfectly; however, there is still minor space. I was wondering if there was a way to further decrease the spacing just slightly?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3081

@TheSandK 

Please try following code

#shopify-section-1596395525800 .box {
    padding-top: 0px !important;
    padding-bottom: 35px !important;
}

#shopify-section-1596395525800 .grid--spacer>.grid__item {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}

}
TheSandK
Tourist
11 0 3

Thank you for sending the updated code. Unfortunately, it did not do anything. Please see attached screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 11.52.15 AM.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3081

@TheSandK 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

#section-1632011054f85c1c45 .box {
    padding-top: 0px !important;
    padding-bottom: 30px !important;
}
}