Solved

Embeded Youtube Videos Not Showing Up On Venture Theme

Domot
5 0 0

Hi, 

My embedded youtube video is not showing up on my description. I'm using the venture theme. 

When I look at the code on the live page, I can see the video wrapper and all the settings but it didn't show up.

I already try some CSS changes but didn't do any effect. 

Accepted Solution (1)
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9078 1129 1479

This is an accepted solution.

@Domot - please add this css to the very end of your theme.scss file and check, for now this is for desktop only 

@media screen and (min-width:750px){
.product-single__description{clear: both;}
}

but if you want on mobile too then add code in next css 

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9078 1129 1479

@Domot - what code did you embed? can you please share your website link? and embed code?

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Domot
5 0 0

Embed code: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PJ0rsZsQQI4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9078 1129 1479

@Domot - in which product did you add this code? can you please share that page link?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9078 1129 1479

@Domot - I recommend to add this embed code in the product description and not in theme file code, issue is video has been hidden and if we remove that property then it overlaps other content due to css settings

Domot
5 0 0

I just added the embed code to the product description. Only on this product.. 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9078 1129 1479

This is an accepted solution.

@Domot - please add this css to the very end of your theme.scss file and check, for now this is for desktop only 

@media screen and (min-width:750px){
}

but if you want on mobile too then add code in next css 

Domot
5 0 0

It works! Thanks