Empire theme dropdown menu by searchbar

imapersonnnn
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey, I can't find where to edit the the drop menu that is next to the search.

It has too many selections and I don't want it like that.

Is it located in the code itself or shopify settings? Where?

How do I change it?

What does it do to select one?

question1111.png

Replies 8 (8)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @imapersonnnn.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to take a look into this with you. Can you share your store URL so I can take a closer look at what you mean? 

I look forward to hearing back from you!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

imapersonnnn
Tourist
5 0 1

store url by shopify or the website?

imapersonnnn
Tourist
5 0 1

can you help? @Marty 

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @imapersonnnn.

Thank you for getting back to me, the URL for your website so I can take a closer look.

Thanks again!

imapersonnnn
Tourist
5 0 1
Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @imapersonnnn.

Thanks for getting back to me with that link, I may have some ideas. It looks like this was created either by third-party coding or by using a third-party application. "Mega-Menu" apps are popular ways to create menu options like this, are you currently or were you using a mega-menu app of any type? If so, I would recommend checking in your admin under the "Apps" section to see if you can find how you built that specific menu. Another option would be to check your "Header" section in your theme customization area by heading to Online Store>Themes>Customize>Header to see if you see any menu options there.  If you were using an app and deleted it, the apps changes may remain, so you might have to reach out to the developers of the app to take a look. Alternatively, you could always reach out to the developers of your theme here, they may be able to take a closer look into this with you. 

I hope these ideas help you out, please feel free to reach back out if you have any questions about the above information! 

imapersonnnn
Tourist
5 0 1

I think what it is showing through it is product type that is added in products description

louisryle
Visitor
1 0 0

hey im having the same problem ! can you direct me on how you fixed it please