*Entering a description under a tab

mj246
Visitor
2 0 0

I am trying to figure out how to add a description under a tab on Shopify. Does anyone know the steps to this?

Reply 1 (1)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Hi, @mj246 

Welcome to the Shopify Community. I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean, however, I think you mean how to add tabs to product descriptions on the product page, is that correct? 

If so, we have a posted tutorial in the Community under Product pages - Add tabs to product descriptions, which details how to do this. Note that this tutorial is an advanced tutorial, and is not supported by Shopify. If you require help implementing this, I recommend making a new post in the Community to see if other users will be able to help. If you do make a post, make sure to include as much detail as possible, in particular the theme you are using. 

Otherwise, you can always hire a Shopify Expert to help with this! If I've misunderstood what it is you're trying to achieve, please explain further with as much detail as possible. Any examples you can provide will be helpful for understanding!  

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.