FROM CACHE - en_header

Entering a product description in Craft Theme

nativiashop
3 0 0

I am trying to figure out how to add a product description to each of my items in the store. I am using the Craft theme. This seems like something that should be a standard offering. 

Replies 4 (4)
suyash1
Shopify Partner
6100 715 1009

@nativiashop - you will need to open products from the back end and you have the description area where you can add it. 

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com, My timezone is GMT+5:30,to build shopify pages use pagefly | want to support?
nativiashop
3 0 0

@suyash1 Thank you, is there a tutorial or instructional on how to do that? I just don't understand how Shopify expects us to post products with no description on them

suyash1
Shopify Partner
6100 715 1009

@nativiashop - click on the products option in back end, open any product you like and you can add the text

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com, My timezone is GMT+5:30,to build shopify pages use pagefly | want to support?
brandography
Shopify Partner
74 15 11

Hi @nativiashop !!

When you're logged into your store's dashboard click on Prodcuts from the left side bar. Then click a product from the list to edit and write in the product's description:

Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 8.41.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 8.41.55 AM.png

Find a Powerful eCommerce Marketing Partner

Let Brandography help you spread the word about your products through cutting-edge eCommerce web design, strategic sales channels, and expert digital marketing tactics.
Check out our website