Envy theme background

cartis
3 0 0

I want to use an image on the borders of the background on my page. is there anyway i can do this on the envy theme? Please help

0 Likes

Hello @cartis ,

You want to create new images with borders or want border on existing background image?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
cartis
3 0 0
I want to use an image I have as part of the background in the theme
instead of it being just plain white
0 Likes

@cartis ,

Please Share your store live url with password (if it password protected) & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes